Dryland Power for Lat Muscle Chain
- Targets the Lats and Teres Minor muscle groups (aka the ‘outside muscles’)
- Attaches under the pinky and ring fingers ONLY
- Isolates ONLY those muscles connected to the Pinky/ring fingers
- These muscles groups are critical to maintaining power late in your race
- Elastic finger strap makes it easy to focus on fast pull sets
- Great to use for any strokes (FR, BK, BR, FL)
- SB StrokeRight Deluxe kit includes the full StrokeRight and the DryLat paddle
- With the SB StrokeRight elbow cuff, this system ensures you keep a high elbow
StrokeRight Deluxe (w/Multi-paddle + DryLat paddle)
DryLat Paddle only (w/straps)
How to install DryLat
1. Clip the carabiner onto the straps on the back of the handle used on your stretch cords or pulley system
2. Wrap the 1SwimCuff around the lower bicep (just above the elbow)
3. Tighten/loosen the tether between the carabiner and the 1SwimCuff so that the DryLat paddle is slightly loose in your hand (just slightly) when you are in a ‘high elbow’ or EVF position.
4. All users should be trained/taught that the key element to using this system properly is to ‘constantly keep pressure on your fingers’ and to ‘be sure to engage the fingertips first’ when you first engage the power of your pull. This will ensure that the leverage is initially applied to the hand and not to the elbow.