FRPR50 Category: Freestyle Stroke Technique Progression
These drills combine to develop both a high elbow (Early Vertical Forearm) stroke with the arms and a 3-beat kick for each stroke. The entire progression wraps up with the Zipper drill to create a high elbow recovery and high angle hand entry.
- FRA01-01 Side-of-Pool Drill (GIF) – 4 Point Elbow Bend Drill (GIF)
- FRA01-02 Same 4 Point Elbow Bend Drill but in the pool – 1 arm at a time (GIF)
- FRA02 Same 4 Point Elbow Bend drill but alternate arms, no kick (with buoy) (GIF)
- FRS02-05 Kick Switch (aka 6-Kick Switch) (GIF)
- Perfect Freestyle with 3 beat kick (aka 3-Kick Switch freestyle) (GIF)
- FRS04-02 Zipper Drill (thumb drags side of body on recovery) (GIF) (Full Video Link)