Elevate Home Dryland with Swim Specific Movements
- Normal dryland will NOT replace in-water muscle development (learn more here)
- Our dryland products are designed to build swim specific muscles.
- We make dryland easy to direct over Zoom for all levels of swimmers at the same time.
- ONE workout can target all of your groups by adding variations for stronger swimmers.
- Add equipment to make each exercise more difficult, depending on your personal level
- Our unique short stretch cord fully engages the catch (normal long cords don’t activate until the end of the outsweep)
- Our Stretch Cord Fingertip Paddle ensure ideal stroke technique and proper swim muscle order of engagement (link for more info)
- Our TRS is a suspension system that helps elevate your hands or feet for much harder workouts (link for more info)
- Our Latex Band is ideal for preventative and recovery exercises (link for more info)
- Our Weight Bags add to the intensity of any and all exercise (on your wrists or ankles) (link for more info)
- We also offer a range of kit upgrades:
- Foot/ankle cuffs (link for more info)
- DryLat Paddles for targeting the lat and teres minor muscle groups (link for more info)
- Weight Belts for the waist are adjustable from 7 lbs and less (link for more info)
- StrokeRight will correct if you tend to drop your elbow and release the paddles (link for more info)
If you click HERE, you will find a FREE workout components and exercises.
Scroll down to see our kits and products
For Doorway Mounting:
- Hook far end over the doorknob on the side of the door that opens towards you
- Drape strap over the door
- Close the door and use from the opposite side
At Home Dryland Kits
Individual Items and Accessories